Need help dealing with your cluttered home? I can help!
If you are overwhelmed by clutter and mess in your home and have tried and tried to deal with the mess, you are MY PEOPLE! I grew up in a messy house and raised my children in a messy house. But then I got some help and room by room, I fought my way out of it. Today I have an uncluttered house and I’ve changed my whole relationship with my STUFF. And now I want to help you do the same!
Do any of these sound familiar?
You’re trying to get the kids ready for school and it is MAYHEM. No clean clothes, where’s the shoes, where’d I put my backpack, no milk for breakfast. It’s just craziness every morning. Kids struggle in a messy house and they are imitating your disorganized habits.
Do you and your family fight constantly about the clutter and who is supposed to be doing what around the house? Pointing the blame finger at each other constantly. That’s a lot of unnecessary stress, isn’t it?
How do you feel when a friend or neighbor stops by unexpectedly and your home looks like a BOMB went off! It’s too humiliating to let them see the clutter, so you keep them standing on the porch to talk instead of inviting them in. I know that feeling and it sucks!
It’s fixable, but it’s going to take a bit of work and dedication, but the feeling of having a consistently clean and organized home is so WORTH IT.
I’m here to help you. In a judgement-free zone. I will give you personalized tips and strategies for your clutter and cheer you on as you make progress in reclaiming your home and your PEACE.
Thanks to the magic of Zoom, I don’t have to come to your house to help you with your clutter. You can send pictures or videos and we will come up with an action plan in our weekly sessions.
I will be your accountability partner. I’m a kind and caring person who can help you to succeed. But as the Mom to 3 boys, I’ve had a lot of experience in holding people accountable and digging into tough issues.
What if you could…
Have a lovely, calm, uncluttered home where you can find things, where you and your family can have a peaceful place to be together without all the fighting. It’s hard on the spirit when you are constantly surrounded by clutter and mess. Think about it this way – having MORE stuff hasn’t made you happy, otherwise you wouldn’t be here. What if having LESS stuff was the key to happiness? Might be worth a try.
PERSONALIZED Clutter Coaching
This program is designed for women who are FED UP with living in clutter and disarray. I will hold your hand through the process, give you strategies to get your family to help, share ideas about how to use your storage properly, help you make hard decisions about letting go of some of your belonging and teach you how to organize the remainder.
Don’t be fooled – this is not a magic pill. The clutter didn’t appear overnight and it’s not doing to disappear overnight. It’s going to take a positive attitude and a good amount of hard work. But if you could do it on your own, you’d have done it by now, right? It’s time to reach out for some help!
Here’s what you’ll get
- We will have a series of hour-long Zoom calls over a 6 week period. One per week. I have a variety of times when we can meet.
- Prior to the call, you’ll send me photos or videos of the space we’ll be working in so I can get a game plan together. I’ll give you suggestions and homework to accomplish during the week.
- When we get back together the following week, I’ll check on your homework and cheer on your progress. I’ll also have little handouts and tools to help you keep on top of your assignments in the decluttering progress.
- You’ll also have access to me via Email if you’ve got questions about storage solutions or encouragement to complete your tasks.
if you don’t do this, what is your plan?
You’re here because you’ve tried fixing the problem on your own and that hasn’t worked. You’ve probably tried books or videos, but if those had worked, you’d have the house you wanted. Maybe it’s time to choose a personalized approach that is tailored to YOUR home and the issues you have with it. This package is for 6 one-hour sessions via Zoom delivered weekly.
This is for you if…
- If you’ve been dealing with clutter and mess for YEARS. I’ve known lots of people who just didn’t think it was possible to change. I used to think that, but I made the change and I wouldn’t go back to that life for anything!
- You’re TIRED of the fighting and struggles over chores and clutter. Fighting over chores is a leading factor in divorce and also a big source of friction between kids and parents. I’ve got lots of tips that can help.
- You are committed to the process and READY to make some big changes. You can’t do this because someone else is nagging you or wants you to change. You have to want this MORE THAN ANYTHING or it isn’t going to work.
This is not for you if…
- If you aren’t willing to do the WORK. I get that you’re busy – we are ALL busy, but you’ve got to be willing to find the time. Especially with a virtual solution, I CAN’T do it for you. Figure on 30-60 minutes per day for your homework and other tasks.
- You aren’t willing to change. This process is going to require a flexible attitude and a new way of looking at your belongings. I will never force you to get rid of something you want to keep, but I will ask tough questions and at least *some* of it will need to go.
- If you have genuine hoarding behaviors. This is a more serious situation that requires specialized training and I’m not equipped for that.
TESTIMONIALS FROM PAST CLIENTS
“I hired Adrian to help me organize my craft room. As a long-time crafter, I had accumulated enough material to stock my own craft store. She was able to help me thin down my inventory and organize my supplies in a way that I was able to use them for my projects.”
– LINDA ALVAREZ – SOUTH JORDAN, UT
“Working full-time while raising kids is HARD. The house was always a mess and I had been so discouraged. It took 3 months of weekly sessions, but we were able to pare down the kids toys and household items to a much more manageable level for all of us. We also implemented some 15 minute daily cleaning routines that were helpful to keep the mess under control.”
– PAM JESSUP – SALT LAKE CITY, UT
“I needed to pull my house in shape FAST to get ready to sell my house to potential buyers and Adrian was so helpful. We took it room by room and I had the house looking FABULOUS by the time we were done.”
– LINDA TRAVERS – MURRAY, UT
Hey, I’m adrian
I’m a reformed clutteraholic who has been blogging about clutter issues and cleaning for more than a decade using the lessons I learned from organizing experts Flylady, Sandra Felton, and Peter Walsh. Now I’m working to pay it forward.
I originally worked with in-home organizing clients, but branched out into another business ventures.
Now I’ve started a Facebook group and a virtual organizing operation to help women organize their homes. While I’m not a certified organizer, I’ve got a lot of experience in organizing strategies and helping clients reform their home routines.
I recently retired from 30 years as an Accountant for Wells Fargo and now I run a successful freelance business doing tech support for bloggers.
what’s your gut feeling? do you think this will work for you?
The nice thing about this program is that it is specifically tailored to YOU and YOUR particular challenges. This isn’t some one-size-fits-all plan. But you’ve got to be ready to put in the time and effort to make the changes required. If you do, you WILL see some major changes in your home. Even if we don’t get through your entire home during the 6 sessions, we definitely will make some improvements in the things that are bugging you the MOST. That might be worth it right there. And you can always opt in for another 6-week session.
Frequently Asked Questions
I’ve found that 6 sessions is the optimal amount of sessions to see a major difference. People who just book onesie-twosie sessions just don’t seem to do as well.
You can look at my schedule on Calendly.com/adrianscrazylife. My schedule is pretty flexible, although I do reserve the morning hours for my own personal tasks. I can add in some weekend times on request, even though they may not show as available on my calendar.
Part of the process is that we are both fully committed to the process. If you have an easy way out, it makes it more tempting to give up on the process. If you are unhappy with something, let me know and I will correct it, but I do not offer refunds on my services.
I suggest you book a 15-minute discovery call with me. We can talk about your challenges and possible strategies to whip your house into place. Calendly.com/adrianscrazylife
Since you book your schedules on your own, you are free to book sessions on whatever schedule you prefer. I do recommend weekly, but if you need more time to complete your homework, that’s fine. However, all sessions need to be used within a 6 month period.
Yes, absolutely. Although you may need to get some help to get the work done in a shorter time frame. But I’ve moved lots of times and I’ve consulted Realtors on the best way to prepare a house for showing. I definitely can help in that situation.
It’s go time – are you in or out??
I’d love to help you, but it’s up to you. What do you think is going to be your best chance to make the changes you would love to see in your home? Having someone to help with your specific challenges and hold you accountable for following through on the changes you need to make could make a huge difference.